Hey Guys, Today we are going to teach you about T Bar Row Alternative Exercises. But First, you need to know that, what is T Bar Row and how to perform it? T Bar Row is a very impactful full upper body back exercise that gives you a dense thick back muscle to your body. You need to use your neutral grip to do this rowing exercise. You already know that you will get a wider back muscle growth by doing two excellent exercises that are Lat Pulldown and Chin-ups but you have to do T bar also to get a balanced and strong back body.
Basically, this challenging exercise hits your rear deltoid, mid-back, and traps. You can do this exercise with the chest exercise or early in the workout. You need a T-Bar Row Machine to do perfect rowing movement, now Let’s learn how to do T Bar Row?
How to perform T Bar Row?
- Spot the end of an unfilled barbell into the side of a room.
- Rest a free weight or some weight plates on it to hold it down.
- Load the furthest end of the bar with plates and ride it.
- Twist around at your hips until your middle is around at the angle of 45-degree to the floor with arms broadened.
- Snare a V-grip handle (the caring you see at a cable station) under the bar & tightly hold with your both hands.
- Holding the lower back in its normal arch, then crush your shoulder bones together and pull the bar until the plates contact or touch your chest.
NOTE: Do this exercise 3 to 4 sets for 5 to 10 repetitions.
#1 Resistance Band Bent Over Row
Here is a T bar row alternative exercise whose name is Resistance band bent over row. To do this exercise you need a very elastic resistance band and a little empty place. This makes for an extraordinary warm-up practice or exercise with a light resistance band for 15+ reps toward the beginning of your back and biceps exercise.
HOW TO DO RESISTANCE BAND BENT OVER ROW
- Firstly, Start the movement by stepping onto a resistance band with your feet at shoulder-width, remember your toes should be pointed marginally out.
- Bend marginally at your knees and forward at the hips. Keep a supported core and level back all through.
- After that, Driving with your elbows, pull the handles of the resistance band backward, bringing your shoulder bones nearer together.
- At the end, Hold this compression and gradually release to the beginning position.
#2 Bent Over Close Grip Cable Row Exercise
On number 2nd, we have Bent Over Close Grip Cable Row Exercise. This classic exercise is also for your upper back muscle and it gives you huge flexibility to your body. You need a Cable row Machine which is already available in Gym. Let’s know how to do this stuff.
HOW TO DO BENT OVER CLOSE GRIP CABLE ROW EXERCISE
- Feet ought to be a little more extensive than the shoulder width separated.
- Take the barbell and hold it with a Supinated Grip, which means your palms are confronting away from you.
- Handle the bar no more extensive than your chest’s width.
- Bring the load towards the lower chest just beneath the areola area.
- Gradually lower to the beginning positing to finish a single repetition.
#3 Pendlay Row Exercise
At number 3rd, we will learn a little bit difficult and one of the people’s favorite exercise named as Pendlay Row. This is a single efficient and popular back exercise that builds your back faster than other Rowing-type Exercises and it’s a great t bar row alternative, While doing this exercise the position of your body should be perfect then you can do this exercise easily. For this exercise, you need to set up Olympic barbells using certainly suitable weights on both ends of the bar.
HOW TO DO PENDLEY ROW EXERCISE
- You are gonna stand to the bar and again you are gonna hold it in the same positions as you would do a conventional bent-over row.
- Make sure that your back should flat and keeping your head straight and open your chest.
- Hold the suitable weighted bar with your overhand grip or pronated grip tightly.
- Lift up the bar to the backward side, take half sec rest, and then slowly come back to starting position.
Note: Make sure that you need to maintain a neutral spine throughout this rowing exercise.
Do this exercise for 8 to 10 reps.
#4 Kroc Row Exercise
On the number 4th, we are going to learn another upper body workout to enhance our back muscle which is Kroc Row Exercise. This will gives more strength to your deltoids and lat muscles.
HOW TO DO KNOC ROW EXERCISE
- First of all, Hold a dumbbell in one hand.
- Remaining a non-working arm, put on something solid that permits you to have your both shoulder higher than your upper back and your hips at the right point (+-15-degrees to the floor).
- Then, Begin this exercise with your functioning arm fully stretched out towards the ground.
- Pull the hand weight up towards the lower bit of your ribs in an unstable movement, however without making too much energy.
- Permit your working arm to go to full extension in transit down,
- Then, bringing down your shoulder towards the ground slowly, as to feel a stretch through your back lats and deltoids before heading into your next redundancy.
Do this exercise for 8 to 12 reps
#5 Chest Supported Dumbbell Row
Here is the last perfect T- Bar Row Alternative exercise that is Chest Supported Dumbbell Row. To do this stuff, you need a flat bench and a pair of dumbbells. Chest Supported Dumbbell Row is also a fantastic exercise that gives you a perfectly straight posture, strength your muscles. Must take heavy dumbbell.
HOW TO DO CHEST SUPPORTED DUMBBELL ROW
- Set the flat bench at an angle of 35-degrees.
- Have a pair of dumbbells or you can take kettlebells in your both hand with a tight grip and keep straddle the bench, lie down with your chest on the flat bench.
- Make sure that your chin should be above the bench & your both feet on the floor.
- Now begin with your both arms fully extended towards the floor and after that move them slightly forward at your maximum range before initiating the row.
- Columns both the dumbbells up towards the rib cage and your both elbows skimming your sides.
- At the highest peak of the movement, draw your shoulder bones together, hold and squeeze for a sec prior to returning to full extension/beginning position.
Do this exercise for 12 to 15 repetitions
These all 5 are the best T bar row alternative exercises which you can perform easily and strengthens your back muscle.
I would also recommend you to learn about Rhomboid Exercises